Friends are important to me, especially three of them that make me feel so lucky to have them as my best friends. No doubt, we are similar to each other in many areas in our life - hobbies, likes&dislikes, even astrological signs.
When it comes to hobbies, singing must be the first choice for us to kill time or relax. When we were students in senior high school, we went to KTV every week. It's common if we go there on weekends. How about skipping classes for KTV? I was a bad student. I admit that.
All of us tend to go overboard on the arts, such as chinese, history, politics and geography. None of us like maths, chemistry, physics and biology. I think it has something to do with our personality to a large extent.
The most interesting part of our similarity is the astrological signs. It seems I'm a little bit superstitious. I'm Leo. They are Cancer, Taurus and Scorpio. If you know something about astrological sings, you must say we can't mesh perfectly. Conversely, we do. That's why I insist if I need a friend or a boyfriend, I will look for someone complementary to me instead of someone who is similar to me. It will help us know more about each other and find the best way to get along with each other.
This journal makes me miss them so much... I need to chat with them now. See you on Wednesday.
Beside family, friends are one the most important. Enjoy your life ^_^
ReplyDeleteJournalizing this topic,I miss my friends in Korea, too.
ReplyDelete