It's January right now. But California is still sunny all the time. In China, except for a few cities in south of China which are still sunny, most cities are filled with the atmosphere of winter. Moreover, in Guiyang, my hometown, a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain always causes dangerous roads and cut power supply to thousands of people. What is even worse is this kind of weather usually lasts for one month. I have thinking I'm so lucky to live in California since I came here. If I was in China now, I should have been suffered from the terrible weather for one month.
However, I don't like sunny weather all of the time though. In China, girls are afraid of getting sunburnt, so we usually hold umbrellas or wear hats at least. But when I come here, it's so weird if I hold an umbrella going out. That's why I don't like sunny days.
What's my favorite weather? The answer is cloudy weather, specially before rain. The clouds before rain are amazing,too.
I saw a funny commercial in China one time. Some Chinese girls were trying to become more pale skinned. This was funny to me because in America white girls want to get darker!
ReplyDelete