Hi, everyone. I'm Yanyan Zhang, came from China. You can call me Nicole, too.
My hometown, Guiyang, is located in the southwest of China. It's a beautiful city surrounded by mountains and forest. This is totally different from another cities in China, especially some well-known big cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao, Hongkong etc. Because of the geographic diversity, people living in Guiyang like chill pepper very much. Definitely, I'm one of them. I love chilli pepper.
Obviouly, I'm a night person. To some extent, I'm more active at night. Studying and watching series or movies at night are my favorite activities at weekend. Oh, it seems that I live in the Pacific time zone from Monday to Friday. Thanks to the time difference and my unhealthy habit, as if I go back to China over the weekend.
My friends always tell me I look like someone not easy to get along with when others meet me for the first time. Hmm... Fine. This, I admit, is true. Maybe I'm quiet and introverted, sometimes just easy to be nervous. Whatever, I want to make friends with all of you.
Do you who I am now?
Here is a picture took on my way home.
That's all for today.


Hey:)nice picture~ you looked like a good friend at the first time!
ReplyDeleteNow I know who you are ^^ I also know that being a teacher is your dream. I wish it will become true.
ReplyDeletehey. Nicole so u come from 贵阳? & ur first name 妍妍? am I right?
ReplyDeleteSame as my old sister's name.. :)
Nicole, I also feel happy to meet you this semester. Undoubtedly(100%), you will be a good English teacher. ^--------^
ReplyDeleteAnd if you come to Korea later, I can guide you. Keep in touch.